Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE SLIPSTREAM Technology, Black, 18000 DPI








About this item

  • Three ways to connect: sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology, low-latency Bluetooth wireless technology, or USB wired.
  • Play with pinpoint accuracy and precision thanks to a custom PixArt PAW3392 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, optimized for wireless mice with extremely low power consumption and customizable in 1 DPI resolution steps.
  • Hyper-polling technology communicates with your PC at up to 2, 000Hz, twice the speed of standard gaming mice, ensuring blazingly fast response times.
  • Charges with an easy-to-use, reversible USB-C connector, or wirelessly with any Qi-compatible charging device such as the CORSAIR MM1000 mouse pad.
  • Comfortable contoured shape with two included interchangeable side grips for a tailored fit.






" First things first. I needed a large mouse for large hands and I finally stumbled upon this gem of a mouse that feels like it was made for me. (I was using a G502 previously and found it to be to small). So I decided to buy it and found out that it sold out literally everywhere at my place. So I had it shipped to my country through Amazon Global standard shipping(through Aramex) . Arrived a week early and was well packaged but the box had to opened for a customs check. No items were missing , so good."